LUMITRONIX Constant power supply 700mA, Max. 17VDC, 12W 700mA, Max. 17VDC, 12W
Constant power supply for the operation of LEDs with a current of 350mA or 700mA. Constant power supplies are particularly suited for the safe and professional operation of one or several LEDs. Especially when the input voltage is not constant (alternating current), constant power supplies provide the opportunity of operating LEDs directly at this power supply without any efforts. Protective circuits for short circuit, overload or overheating with interruption of the electric circuit and automatic reset after termination of the error. The device is very flat, suited for furniture installation, TÜV-certified and has a low interference emission.
- constant power supply design
- universal AC input 200-240 VAC
- switching power supply
- protective circuit: short circuit, overload, overheating, electric circuit interruption
- automatic reset after termination of the error
- low interference emission
- flat design
- suited for furniture installation
- TÜV-certified (EN 61347-1:2008, EN 61347-2-13:2006)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 127x50x12mm
The LED power supply was exclusively developed for the operation of LEDs. The power supply must only be used indoors.
- Protect the power supply from excessive heat.
- The power supply is suited for a power output of 0W to 12W.
- Connect the LEDs with the correct polarity, as seen in the illustrations.
- First connect the power supply with the LEDs and then switch it on.
- Connecting cables to the LEDs must not be longer than 2 meters.
- Long lines may negatively influence the radiation behaviour.
- If the power supply is used for another purpose than the one stated here or is connected improperly, no liability is assumed for any damages.
|Product recommendations||Recommended posts|