Micro constant current supply, 50mA 50mA
Constant current supply with 1, 5, 20 or 50mA for simple operation of LEDs.
Constant current sources are particularly suited for the safe and professional operation of one or several LEDs. Especially for cases when the input-voltage is not constant (in cars or alternating current), constant current sources offer a comfortable possibility to connect LEDs directly to this current source without hassle.
- minimum input voltage: 7VDC or 6VAC
- maximum input voltage: 37VDC or 26VAC
- power loss: max. 500mW at 20°C
- output current: 1mA-50mA (depending on the selected type)
- tolerance of output current: 2-5%
- Measures: 17,0x9,4x3,5mm
- operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- thermal protection: should the constant current source become too hot, it automatically regulates the current downwards.
- the input is polarised.
- the output is voltage-proof and short circuit protected
The following amounts of LEDs can be connected in a row to the current source, depending on the input voltage:
07V = 1 LED | 12V = 2 LEDs | 14V = 3 LEDs | 18V = 4 LEDs | 21V = 5 LEDs
25V = 6 LEDs | 28V = 7 LEDs | 32V = 8 LEDs | 35V = 9 LEDs
|Manufacturer item number||bg|
|Product recommendations||Recommended posts|