The Meanwell DAP-04 extends Meanwell power supply units with a PWM controller, DALI interface and the push dimming function.
The controller has 4 output channels that are all separately controllable via DALI.
Additionally, the controller has an internal relay which can switch off the plugged in power supply when the dimmer is set to 0 on channel 1.
It is perfectly suited in combination with the Meanwell LPF- and HLG series.
- DALI and push dimming function input
- 4 output channels
- Up to 20 power supply units per channel
- Relay to switch off the power supplies(8A continuous current, 50A start-up current)
- Selectable dimmer performance (linear/logarithmic)
- Input voltage 90-305VAC/127-431VDC
- Power consumption 0.5W (typ.)
- Dimmable from 1-100%
- Protection class IP20
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty