LED heat sink for Citizen L103 and SmartArray 3W
LED cooling element black anodised, provides two drill holes (Ø 3mm) for the fixation of the LED modules. Perfectly suited for the cooling of our LUMITRONIX SmartArray 3W and Citizen L103 modules.
- nominal and input current: 350mA
- maximum ambient temperature: 50°
- maximum temperature at the Tc point: 85°
- connection cable length: 2x0.34mm²
- possible plastic lens: 6°, 15°, 30°
- LED fixation screw material: stainless steel
- material cooling element: aluminium
- Measures: ca. 100x21x6mm
- Heat resistance: 20 K/W
Please always make sure that the maximum temperature at the Tc point of the LED in your application is not exceeded. Ideally a thermal connection from the LED module (black cooling element) to the metallic light case should be implemented. This way the generated heat is dissipated to the outside and a heat accumulation within the lamp is prevented.
Please note: Only connect high performance LED modules in series!
|Product recommendations||Recommended posts|
Customer reviews LED heat sink for Citizen L103 and SmartArray 3W
- 26.03.2015 |Davide15:39
Nice for lumitronix smartarray max 4W... Over maybe is too hot...
- Latest products
- LED strips & modules
- LED lamps
- LED luminaires
- LED products
- High-Power LEDs
- Ordinary LEDs