Ledil lens 16.1mm for Cree Real Spot, 10°
The Ledil company is the expert for the development and production of LED optics. The versatile standard range of products comprises more than 1,000 lenses, reflectors and their combinations. This innovative manufacturer provides the appropriate optics for every lighting application.
Select your optic in due consideration of its radiation parameters and compatibility with LEDs.
- designed & optimised for the XT-E, XP-E, XP-G, XP-G2 series by Cree
- quick installation on PCBs with self-adhesive backside
- integrated holder
- high UV and temperature resistance
- dimension (DxH): 16.1x9.7mm
- 60289: Real Spot, radiation angle, 15°
- 60291: Medium, radiation angle 31°
- 60292: Oval, radiation angle 37x16°
- 60294: Wide, radiation angle 46°
Suited for the following LEDs
- Cree XT-E series
- Cree XP-E series
- Cree XP-G series
- Cree XP-G2 series
Please note that these lenses are not compatible with our PCBs
Further technical details can be found in the data sheet.
LUMITRONIX is official Ledil distributor.
|Manufacturer item number||CA11016_TINA2-XP-RS|
Downloads from Ledil lens 16.1mm for Cree
- Datasheet Ledil for Cree XT-E
- 302.06 KiB
|Product recommendations||Recommended posts|
Customer reviews Ledil lens 16.1mm for Cree
- Latest products
- LED strips & modules
- LED lamps
- LED luminaires
- LED products
- High-Power LEDs
- Ordinary LEDs