Philips MASTER LEDtube Value UO 1500mm 25W T8
The new MASTER LEDtube Value UltraOutput is a quicker and easier way to save energy in a sustainable and environmentally-friendly way. UltraOutput gives you high luminous flux up to 3,700 lm and high efficiency up to 148 lm/W. The UltraOutput range tubes have the highest light output in the Philips range. The pipe is suitable for use in conventional ballast units (KVG/VVG) or at 230V.
- G13 socket
- 150° beam angle
- Straightforward installation
- Rotating end caps
- Ultra output
Advantages over conventional fluorescent lamps
- More environmentally friendly
- Colour reproduction Ra >80
- Save up to 50% energy
- 3x longer lifespan
- Lights up immediately: no flickering, no fizzling
- No EMV problems thanks to integrated driver
Areas of application
- Warehouses, cold storage and car parks
- Strip lights in objects at mid-height
- Supermarkets and shops
- Industry and storage areas
Detailed installation instructions can be found in our download section. Please note the LED Tube should only be installed by professionals.
|Max dissipation loss||25 W|
|Bright as||58 W|
These information may contain maximum values.
|Product recommendations||Recommended posts|
Customer reviews Philips MASTER LEDtube Value UO 1500mm 25W T8
- 25.10.2015 |Frederik22:14
An excellent substitute for classic neon tubes.Easy to install.