Osram SubstiTUBE Advanced rotatable, 1500mm, 28W
The SubstiTube line by Osram is an energy-saving alternative to conventional fluorescent tubes. The LED tube is a quick and easy option for lighting rooms, owing to the wide beam angle of 160°. In addition to using less energy, the longer life of up to 50,000 hours reduces maintenance costs. This LED tube generates a natural, pleasant white light with a power consumption of 28W.
Osram LED tubes are very easy to install, thus fully operational immediately. So you can profit from the benefits immediately without changing your existing lighting concept.
- G13 base
- 160° beam angle
- no mercury
- Less CO2
- Easy to install within minutes
Advantages over conventional fluorescent lamps
- More environmentally friendly
- Energy savings of up to 65%
- Full brightness without warming phase
- Error-free operation even in low temperatures
Areas of use
- Passages, stairways and car parks
- Industry and storage areas
- Supermarkets and stores
|Max dissipation loss||28 W|
These information may contain maximum values.
|Product recommendations||Recommended posts|