LED rope light with multifunction
A well assembled light chain with conventional light bulb technology can cost over €50 a month in electricity bills. With an LED light chain you can reduce your electricity usage to a fraction of what it is now and also save time changing bulbs. LEDs last up to 100 times longer than light bulbs. Paying a little extra pays off in just a few hours.
- Two lengths available:
- 40 warm-white and 40 cold-white LEDs
- Length 390cm, total length 1390cm
- 80 warm-white and 80 cold-white LEDs
- Length 790cm, total length 1790cm
- Cable lead 1000 cm
- LED spacing 10cm
- 24V external transformer
- Cable black
- With multi-function, control unit and memory function
You can choose between functions. For example flashing, chase and constant light.
|Product recommendations||Recommended posts|