PowerBar LED Strip, 12 Nichia LEDs, CRI90, 1814lm, warmwhite warmwhite
The 25cm long LED strips with 12 Nichia LEDs newly developed by LUMITRONIX® is perfectly suited for the illumination of living and business rooms thanks to its high CRI value of 90. The radiation angle of 120°, the slim dimensions and the divisibility of the strip allow versatile fields of application. With up to 2000 lumen per strip, brightness and efficiency are outstanding.
The strip can be separated after each LED at the space provided. In order to counteract a voltage reversal, each element is labelled with plus or minus.
- In combination with our aluminium profile
- Installation of optional cooling element. We recommend our thermal adhesive for this purpose.
- Installation with the help of screws
- With 12 Nichia NS6W183AT-H1 LEDs (white) or 12 Nichia NS6L183AT-H1 LEDs (warmwhite)
- Outstanding luminous flux
- Extremely high CRI of 90
- Divisible after each LED
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 250mmx10mmx3mm
We recommend you for our PowerBar LED Strip the following accessorie: Ledil Linse 16mm - ArtNr. 60120
Note: this strip can be operated with up to 28W (700mA). It may reach high temperatures and requires sufficient cooling. We recommend operation by competent persons only.
|Manufacturer item number||53020|
|Color temperature||2,700 K|
|color reproduction||90 Ra|
|Operating temperature||-20 °C - 80 °C|
|Current||350 mA||500 mA||700 mA|
|Voltage||3 V||37.2 V||39.6 V|
|luminous flux||1,008 lm||1,411 lm||1,814 lm|
These information may contain maximum values.
- Recommended accessory
- From 5,19 €
- Heatsink for extreme lines
- From 10,90 €
- ArcticSilver thermal adhesive (2x 3.5g)
- From 1,20 €
- Ledil lens 16mm for Nichia N83 & N183
|Product recommendations||Recommended posts|
Customer reviews PowerBar LED Strip, 12 Nichia LEDs, CRI90, 1814lm, warmwhite
- 19.07.2014 |Ricardo11:18
Great flexibility, excellent brightness and quality. I use Meanwell APC-16-350 with these and a good aluminium heatsink, works great