SmartArray 24V, 2700K, 360lm
24V connection technology
The SmartArray series is a product line aimed directly at the manufacturers of light fixtures. This series is distinguished by an excellent price-performance ratio, high efficiency and superb lighting properties. There is now an addition to the well-known SmartArray family - the constant voltage modules. Thanks to the 24V connection technology, there are additional options when selecting an appropriate power supply. Consequently, the increasing demand for this connection technology is accommodated.
Absolute easy attachment is ensured using the recess for screw fastening. As an alternative, attachment can also be carried out using the heat conducting adhesive pad included in delivery. With the 14 Nichia LEDs, the LED module is just as bright as 25W however, only consumes 3.6W. The colour temperature is 2700K in the 3-step MacAdam binning. Moreover, customer-specific colour temperatures can be realised at any time upon request. The SmartArray 24V is excellently suitable for manufacturers of light fixtures thanks to the wide beam angle of 180°. Furthermore, operators in the industrial sector will also enjoy the LED module.
- Colour temperature for item no. 53683: 2700K (warm white)
- 24V constant voltage LED module
- Typical efficiency of up to 100lm/W
- Typical luminous flux of up to 360lm
- Natural colour reproduction with a CRI >80
- Very compact dimensions: merely 50x7x1.6mm
- Double sided, heat conducting adhesive pad
- Easy attachment thanks to the recess for screw fastening
- Even white light through Nichia binning (3-step MacAdam)
- Long service life with 3-year warranty
- Replacement for COB modules
- Ideal for manufacturers of light fixtures and industrial applications
|Max dissipation loss||3.6 W|
|Manufacturer item number||53683|
|Color temperature||2,700 K|
|color reproduction||80 Ra|
|Operating temperature||-40 °C - 85 °C|
|Size||50 mm × 7 mm × 1.5 mm|
|luminous flux||360 lm|
These information may contain maximum values.