SmartArray Filament, 2700K, 520lm
Delicate design and excellent technology
The SmartArray series is a product line aimed directly at the manufacturers of light fixtures. This series is distinguished by an excellent price-performance ratio, high efficiency and superb lighting properties.
The SmartArray Filament module with the established Plug&Play system of the Smart Arrays for simple and quick installation, accommodates the current trend for a design similar to filament lamps. Inspired by the delicacy of the filament of a filament bulb, this LED module provides an extremely slender design with a mere width of 3.3mm. The delicate design is predestined for applications in light fixtures with limited available space, e.g. designer lamps and still provides maximum power.
Wide beam angle
In addition to the filament design, another special feature is the wide beam angle of the installed Nichia LEDs amounting to 180°. With a luminous flux of 520lm and an efficiency of 120lm/W, the powerful constant current LED module is excellently suitable for light fixture manufacturers and as a COB replacement for versatile applications.
- Colour temperature for item no. 53685: 2700K
- Constant current LED module (500mA)
- Typical efficiency of up to 120lm/W
- Typical luminous flux of up to 520lm
- Natural colour reproduction with a CRI >80
- Very compact dimensions: merely 50x3.3x1.6mm
- Double sided, heat conducting adhesive pad
- Even white light through Nichia binning (3-step MacAdam)
- Long service life with 3-year warranty
- Replacement for COB modules
- Ideal for manufacturers of light fixtures and industrial applications
|Max dissipation loss||4.35 W|
|Manufacturer item number||53685|
|Color temperature||2,700 K|
|color reproduction||80 Ra|
|Operating temperature||-40 °C - 85 °C|
|Size||50 mm × 3 mm × 1.5 mm|
|light efficiency||120 lm/W|
|luminous flux||520 lm|
These information may contain maximum values.
Downloads from SmartArray Filament, 2700K, 520lm
- Data sheet SmartArray Filament, 2700K, 520lm
- 612.68 KiB